Deckhand 100m+ Private M/Y
- Date posted:
- May 7, 2018
- Deck Jobs
- Middle East
|Qualifications:||ENG 1|STCW Basic Safety Training (All)|Yacht Rating|
|Work type:||Full time|
|Market sector:||Yacht Power|
|Recruiting area:||Northern Europe, Baltic Sea, Germany, United Kingdom, Holland, Western Mediterranean, Gibraltar, Spain, Barcelona, Palma, South of France, Antibes, Italy, Genoa, Eastern Mediterranean, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Middle East, Canary Isles, Azores, South Africa, East Coast USA, Maine, New Port, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Northern Caribbean, St Marten, Antigua, Southern Caribbean, West Coast USA, San Diego, San Francisco, East Coast Canada, West Coast Canada, Alaska, Central America, South America, Eastern Pacific, Western Pacific, Hong Kong, SE Asia, Philippines, Pattaya, Phuket, Singapore, Bali, Langkawi, Penang, Indian Ocean, Red Sea, South Pacific, Tahiti, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand|
|Minimum experience:||2 years|
Deckhand position available for 100m+ Private M/Y
Start date: by Mid May 2018
Package: 3,200 Euros with 122 days leave (2 x return flights)
Itinerary: Middle East
- STCW with Security Awareness
- Seafarer's Medical Certificate
- Seafarer's Discharge book (mandatory)
- Crisis and Crowd management (mandatory)
- Deck Watch rating II/4 (preferable)
- PBL2; PWC; HLO (preferable)
- ESSENTIAL - Minimum 2 years'+ deckhand experience on 60m+ vessels
- Exterior maintenance knowledge of painting, varnishing, stripping, waxing and products
- Maintenance skills of various water toys
- Line handling
- Excellent English language skills both written and oral
- Team player and hard working
- Professional appearance/ no visible tattoos
Male only due to cabin arrangements.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.