Floating Service/Housekeeping Stewardess for 110m+ M/Y (FLCH)
- February 21, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- Do you have excellent housekeeping/service experience?
- Are you available immediately?
- Join a great team and gain career building experience!
We are looking for a Stewardess who is comfortable in both service and housekeeping for this role as a floater, rotating between the two departments.
For this role, you will have the following attributes;
- At least one season’s experience on a yacht or cruise ship which includes stewarding
- General knowledge of stewarding and product knowledge
- Works well in a team environment
- Presentable, confident and shows pride in her work
- Eye for detail
- Must be able to follow and retain instructions given
- Be a self-starter and able to use initiative
- Valid Passport
- Seafarer’s Medical Certificate (ENG1)
- Seaman’s Discharge Book
- Security awareness certificate or designated security duties
- Vaccines: HEP B & Yellow Fever
Female only due to cabin arrangements.
Salary: 2,850 Euro/per month with 122 days leave per year & 2 return flights
Start Date: 15th February 2018
Click “APPLY NOW” and upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1 and STCW BST, your current location and availability date and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations require us to sight your primary qualification(s), your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well. Are you aware of your Seafarer rights and duties as per the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006?
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.