Experienced Hair & Nail Spa Stewardess required for 100m+ Private M/Y (HNAL)
- Are you a qualified and experienced Beautician/ Hair Stylist?
- Do you have experience as a multi-tasking Spa/Stew on yachts over 60m in length?
- Available immediately?
Fabulous opportunity in this permanent role for a qualified Hair Dresser/Beautician with exceptional housekeeping skills.
- International Passport
- Seafarer discharge book
- Seafarer medical ( valid min 6 month)
- STCW Basic safety training
- Security awareness or designated security duties certificate
- Passenger safety certificate (if possible).
- Hairstylist credentials
- 60m + Yacht Housekeeping experience essential
- Experienced Hairdresser for both Male and Females
- Male grooming experience
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Impeccable appearance.
- Works well in a team environment.
Female Candidates only due to cabin arrangements.
Salary: 3000 Euros/month
Package: 122 days leave per year, 2 Flights home per year
Start Date: ASAP
Click “APPLY NOW” and upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well.
Are you aware of your Seafarer rights and duties as per the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006?
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.