Experienced Spa Stewardess/Massage Therapist needed for 100m+ M/Y (SMCH)
- Are you a qualified Massage Therapist?
- Do you have experience on a large motor yacht 60m+?
- Join this great yacht!
We are looking for an exceptional Stewardess with high end Massage skills and experience. You must be well versed in a vast range of grooming and massage treatments, plus products. This vessel does not have a Spa facility onboard, however you would be required to perform spa duties only during guest trips when requested onboard other vessels.
- International Passport
- Seafarer discharge book
- Seafarer medical ( valid min 6 month)
- STCW Basic safety training
- Security awareness or designated security duties certificate
- Passenger safety certificate (if possible).
- Spa & Hair Stylist credentials
- Vaccines: Hep B & Yellow Fever
- 60m + Yacht Housekeeping experience essential
- Experienced / Qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage to our clients.
- Offer Full range of treatments
- Male grooming experience (preferable)
- Impeccable appearance
- Works well in a team environment
Start date: February 2018
Salary: 3000 Euros/month with 122 days leave per year and 2 return flights per year
To apply: Click on the button below to Apply Now
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1. So please send these also
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.