2nd Engineer 160’ S/Y Private- Caribbean & Canada
- Date posted:
- January 11, 2018
- Engineering Jobs
- $5000 US (Negotiable)
2nd engineer 160’ S/Y Private- Caribbean & Canada
Are you an experienced engineer who is available for an immediate start?
Do you have engineer experience on vessels over 130’ motor or sail?
Joining a crew of 9 the 2nd Engineer will hit the ground running supporting the chief engineer as the yacht finishes the tail end of the Caribbean season
After the Caribbean the yacht will sail the US, North east and Canada for the summer.
The Ideal Candidate
- Second engineer must have prior experience aboard similar sized vessels. Sailing experience a plus but not a requirement.
- Must have proven electrical/electronic ability. A/V and satellite experience is a plus.
- Needs, STCW ENG1 B1/B2. Engineering Quals are AEC or MEOL as minimum.
- Immediate availability
Permanent position, 42 days annual leave and one return flight home after 12 months.
Medical insurance included
Salary TBD, but dependent upon qualifications and experience. Current employee is earning USD$5000.00/month.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun crew with a very adventurous cruising schedule
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Y2 Engineer
September 21, 2018 ✔ Approved
September 20, 2018 - France ✔ Approved
- Deckhand/2nd Engineer
September 19, 2018 - Central America ✔ Approved
- Rotational Second Engineer - Private 80m M/Y (Ref - Ed15546)
September 18, 2018 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Engineer - 100 ft SY - URGENT
September 18, 2018 ✔ Approved