Deckhand for 120-m Motoryacht (YDHM)
- Date posted:
- May 11, 2018
- Deck Jobs
- Do you have a Deck Watch Keeping Certificate II/4?
- 90 days leave!
- Permanent Role! Start ASAP!
We are seeking an experienced deckhand with 2+ years’ experience on Cruise/Passenger Ship or large 80m+ yachts.
The successful candidate MUST have the following qualifications:
- Deck rating watch keeping Certificate (II/4)
- SCUBA diving certified would be beneficial
- RYA PBL2, RYA PWC(I)
- HLO would be beneficial
- Passenger Safety certificate
- Valid Passport, ENG1 and Seaman’s Discharge Book
- STCW Basic safety training certificate with Security Awareness certificate
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- 2+ years Deckhand experience on large 80m+ Superyachts or Cruise/Passenger Ships.
- Exterior maintenance knowledge of painting, varnishing, stripping, waxing, products etc.
- Maintaining various water toys
- Line handling
- Fishing gear knowledge an advantage
- Professional appearance - No visible tattoos
- Team player, rigorous and hardworking
- Good references both written and verbal.
- Confident and knowledgeable.
- Salary: €2,850 per month. 90 days leave per year.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.