2nd ETO (III/7) for private M/Y over 100m (OTEM)
- February 4, 2018
- Engineering Jobs
- 4:2 Rotation! Are you able to start early February?
- Are you able to start early February?
- Have you prior experience on large motoryachts or passenger/cruise ships?
Are you a ‘hands on’ experienced ETO with experience on cruise ships or 80m+ yachts? This amazing motoryacht based in the UAE and MED travelling is looking for a keen and experienced 2nd (assistant) ETO to assist the CETO and ETO onboard.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Coc ETO III/7 (preferred to new regulation III/6)
- Engine room watch keeping rating certificate
- Valid Passport & Seaman’s Discharge Book
- STCW/2010 basic safety training certificate.
- ENG1 Seafarers Medical (valid for 6 months min)
- Security awareness or designated security duties certificate
- English must be fluent – both spoken and written.
Salary: €3.050 per month. 122 days leave per year & 2 economy flights per year to your homeport.
Start date: February 2018
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1. So please send these also.
Are you aware of your Seafarer rights and duties as per the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006? For information please hidden link - please login.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.