Rotational 100m+ Experienced Master For Private M/Y
- January 3, 2018
- Deck Jobs
- Middle East
|Qualifications:||ENG 1|STCW Basic Safety Training (All)|Master Unlimited|
|Market sector:||Yacht Power|
|Recruiting area:||Northern Europe, Baltic Sea, Germany, United Kingdom, Holland, Western Mediterranean, Gibraltar, Spain, Barcelona, Palma, South of France, Antibes, Italy, Genoa, Eastern Mediterranean, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Middle East, Canary Isles, Azores, South Africa, East Coast USA, Maine, New Port, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Northern Caribbean, St Marten, Antigua, Southern Caribbean, West Coast USA, San Diego, San Francisco, East Coast Canada, West Coast Canada, Alaska, Central America, South America, Eastern Pacific, Western Pacific, Hong Kong, SE Asia, Philippines, Pattaya, Phuket, Singapore, Bali, Langkawi, Penang, Indian Ocean, Red Sea, South Pacific, Tahiti, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand|
|Minimum experience:||6-10 years|
Great new opportunity for an experienced Superyacht or Cruise/Passenger Master for a new challenge in 2018!
Start: beginning February 2018
Package: 13,000 Euro; 3/3 rotation with flights
Itinerary: Middle East/Med
· Master unlimited
· Seafarer’s Medical
· Seafarer Discharge book
· STCW with security awareness
· Passenger Safety Certificate
· Fast rescue boat or proficiency in survival craft certificate
· SSO, GMDSS, ECDIS, Medical Care, HLO, PWC, AFF
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Master on Passenger/cruise ships or 80m+ yachts and essential minimum of 1 year on 100m+ superyacht
· Superior leadership, communication, management and diplomacy skills
- Organized and methodical
- Financial management experience
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Professional appearance - No visible Tattoos
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.