Second Engineer needed for this 75m+ M/Y (SSCH)
- January 3, 2018
- Engineering Jobs
- Are you a hands on Engineer with 2+ years experience?
- Great opportunity to join a professional team
- Available ASAP?
We are looking for a highly qualified Second Engineer with at least 2+ years’ experience in a similar position that has excellent skills and a solid all round knowledge including the latest computer systems.
Qualifications & Desired Attributes:
- Commercial OOW with more than 2 years experience on similar size yachts
- Minimum Y3 with extensive experience on large yachts
- Excellent maintenance, engineering and technical / troubleshooting experience
- Ability to remain calm and give directions in an emergency situation
- Organized and methodical
- Excellent computer skills
- STCW Basic Training
- Security awareness or designated security duties certificate
- Seafarers Medical
- Excellent presentation.
Salary:EURO 7000 per month | 45 days paid annual leave| 1 return economy flight per year
Start date: Immediately
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1. So please send these also.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.