Housekeeping and Service Stewards needed ASAP for this large M/Y (MSCH)
- December 21, 2017
- Interior Jobs
- Are you skilled in Housekeeping and Service?
- Do you have experience on a large motor yacht 60m+?
- Available ASAP?
We are seeking 2 Service Stewards and a Housekeeping Steward for a large private motor yacht currently in the Med.
You will need to have previous experience in a service or housekeeping role, be career minded and have a long-term employment objective.
- Good Service skills
- Good housekeeping knowledge/skills
- Highly organised and decisive.
- Professional demeanor – excellent presentation.
- Good attention to detail
- Former Steward and/or service training would be favorably regarded
- Be a team worker
- Have good organizing skills and be self-motivated
- a valid ENG1 (or equivalent)
- STCW including Security Training for seafarers
- Male only due to cabin arrangements
Salary depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Email below your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too. MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well.
Are you aware of your Seafarer rights and duties as per the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006?
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.