Stewardess/Cook Private Yacht – El gouna Egypt
- Date posted:
- November 17, 2017
- Interior Jobs, Galley Jobs
- 4500 EURO
- RED SEA
Are you an experienced Stew/cook interested in spending winter in the Red Sea?
Do enjoy watersports, diving, snorkelling and exploring remote areas
A private yacht is on the search for an experienced stew/cook to join their relaxed program.
The yacht is for private use only and is based at a beautiful marina resort in the Red Sea.
The owner enjoys relaxed cruising, diving, fishing and exploring beach destinations, predominantly weekend trips only
The crew consist mostly of Australians who enjoy an active water orientated lifestyle.
The crew live off the yacht in their own private villa but stay on for guest cruises. (includes crew car)
The owner has a 45m Mangusta being built which is due to be launched in 2018 where the crew will move onto
The stewardess/cook must be a competent allrounder and happy to lend a hand across all departments.
The yacht is run with a total crew of 4
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 seasons stewardess/ cook experience
- Can prepare basic meals for crew and guests
- Enjoys diving and fishing
- Relaxed, easy going personality
- Looking for longevity
- Very organised with managing stores and supplies
- Can assist the chief stewardess when required
- Looking for career progression.
- Has some tender driving experience and able to assist on deck if required
Salary: 4500 EURO / month + standard annual leave + flights
Terrific opportunity for an experienced engineer looking for some relaxed Red Sea cruising.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
July 16, 2018 - US Atlantic NE ✔ Approved
July 14, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Chefs, Cook/Stewardesses & Cook/Stewards
July 13, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Stew/Cook or Chef/Stew - Hamilton Island & Great Barrier Reef
July 13, 2018 - Whitsundays ✔ Approved
- Stewardess/Cook for a 54m private S/Y
July 12, 2018 - Spain ✔ Approved