Crew Chef- 60m Expedition Vessel- Australia & Pacific
- Date posted:
- November 15, 2017
- Galley Jobs
- $3750-$4500 US / month
- Australia & Pacific
Are you an energetic chef who loves adventure and cruising remote destinations?
Do you enjoy a fun and active crew environment?
A 60m expedition vessel is on the search for a fun and exciting crew chef to share in their journeys around Australia and the South Pacific .
The yacht operates a crew of around 15 and the crew chef will be responsible for providing quality and healthy food options to all members onboard.
The yacht spends allot of time cruising off the beaten track and the chef must be able to provision in remote destinations.
Available for both charter and private use the yacht will also be involved in the odd research mission and has plans to cruise the South Pacific area over the next 3 years.
The chef will be a positive team player who enjoys joining crew activities and experiencing the great destinations the yacht visits along the way
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 seasons experience as a chef on Superyachts (minimum)
- Current STCW
- Trade Qualified or Qualifications from good culinary schools
- Passion and flair for adventure
- Experience with provisioning and planning
- Meticulous with maintaining a tidy work station and organised stores
- Can manage cooking to a crew budget
Start Date- Before December 2017
Salary- $3750-$4500 US / month + standard MLC entitlements
This is an exciting lifestyle position with allot of opportunity for travel and adventure not to be missed.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Live In Cook/Housekeeper needed for Estate in Hamptons, USA
September 17, 2018 - Southampton, New York, USA ✔ Approved
- Crew Chef
September 13, 2018 - Anywhere ✔ Approved
- Chefs, Cook/Stewardesses & Cook/Stewards
September 11, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Third Chef
September 6, 2018 - worldwide ✔ Approved
- Female Crew Chef - 50m+ Private/Charter M/Y (Ref - Cm15481)
August 30, 2018 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved