Experienced Housekeeping/Masseuse/Beauty Stewardess required for a 80m+ Private / Charter M/Y (KHML)
- Do you have exceptional land based and yacht housekeeping skills?
- Qualified Masseuse/Beautician?
- Are you available immediately?
Looking for a professional and dedicated HousekeepinMasseuse/Beutician Stewardess to join this great charter yacht!
For this role, you will have the following attributes;
- Excellent hands on, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong housekeeping knowledge, skills and initiative
- Fully trained Masseuse/Beautician with experience in Swedish, Sports Deep Massage plus aromatherapy … facials, Manis and pedis ….
- Sound knowledge of wine and service skills to assist the service department when required
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with your superiors and colleagues to ensure sound transitions between departments
- Assist in the set up and break down of general maintenance of the crew mess. General maintenance and cleaning of all crew areas.
- Assist other department as required to ensure smooth operation of vessel.
- Well presented, non-smoker, no visible tattoos
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is willing to learn and take leadership from the Lead Housekeeper
- A friendly and pleasant demeanour who has their feet on the ground
- Seafarer’s Medical Certificate (ENG1) with a minimum of 6 months validity
- STCW including PSSD
- Fully Qualified Masseuse/Beautician
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Fluent English (spoken & written)
Salary: To be negotiated depending on experience
Start Date: Immediately
To apply: Click on the button below to “Apply Now”
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1. So please send these also
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.