Part-time Housekeeper/Allrounder required for large family home in Sydney’s North! (DONM)
- January 2, 2018
- Shore Based Jobs
- Do you have a solid background in Housekeeping and an eye for detail?
- Part-time with flexible hours!
- Varied and busy position where you can work close to home!
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Housekeeper/Cleaner/General Personal Assistant/All-Rounder to assist our client in taking care of their large family home, doing the cleaning, laundry, ironing and general tidying. Some shopping and other errands may come up also, so you’ll need your own car.
You will have a great eye for detail and memory for the owners’ preferences. Ex-Superyacht industry stewardess would be ideal (but not mandatory) if you have the skill-set that is being sought.
Days and hours can be flexible, ideally we’d like you to be available 2-3 days throughout the week and live nearby.
Duties will include:
- Keeping the house tidy and orderly at all times
- Shopping for food and other items – at least twice per week
- Weekly (and ad hoc) vacuuming, dusting, mopping of floors
- Daily bed-making, and room tidying
- Meal preparation (if you have this skill) no cooking à just prep!
- General maintenance cleaning
- Supervise any tradesman or gardeners
- Ad hoc ‘organisational’ jobs to help keep the house in top order
- Water the garden, sweep the paths
Desired Attributes & Skills:
- Excellent Housekeeping and Laundry skills
- Mature, focused and self-motivation
- Eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good initiative, capability and diligence
- Professional demeanour and personal presentation
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Driver's license (clean)
- Police/Security check
REMUNERATION: From AUD $25 per hour depending on experience.
START DATE: ASAP
The recruiter can only accept applications from candidates from Australia and New Zealand.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.