Executive Housekeeper for Eastern Suburbs! (PADH)
- December 11, 2017
- Interior Jobs
- Are you living in Sydney?
- Do you have a solid background in Housekeeping?
- Work in a beautiful family home!
Are you looking for a few extra days of work? We are looking for a professional Executive Housekeeper to maintain a high level of organisation within a large family home in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney (Paddington). You will be required to launder all clothes to the highest standard and have knowledge and confidence in using the correct cleaning procedures throughout a beautiful home.
Your daily role is taking care of the home, cleaning and detailing, housekeeping, laundry and ironing, wardrobe management, provisioning, food preparation, and some service.
- Keeping the house in an immaculate state at all times
- Have a great eye for detail and memory for principal’s preferences
- Laundry and ironing, dealing with wardrobe management
- Running of errands from time to time
- Food shopping and simple meal preparation when requested
You will possess the following attributes:
- Great eye for detail
- Mature and focused
- Very detail oriented with good organisational skills
- Good initiative
- Able to follow direction
- Capability and diligence
- Excellent Housekeeping and Laundry skills
- Professional demeanour
- Confidentiality and discretion
Hours: 1.5 days a week. Full day Friday, half day either Monday/Tues (flexible)
Start: Within two weeks
REMUNERATION: A salary commensurate with your level of experience will be offered. You will need to have permission to work in Australia (ie residency or long-term work permit) and normal Australian working conditions apply.
Click on “APPLY NOW” button and send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you indicate your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. It also helps to have a good quality recent photo and written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.