Stewardess required for beautiful new 85m+ M/Y (NEWC)
- December 7, 2017
- Interior Jobs
- Are you an experienced stewardess looking for your next role?
- Do you have experience in silver service, table settings and housekeeping?
- Are you happy working in a team environment?
We are looking for a Stewardess to join an interior team, working under a strong Chief Stewardess and Head of House on this exceptional Superyacht. The right candidate would need to be confident in both service and housekeeping departments, with a very strong emphasis on high end silver service, an extremely positive outset and attitude towards her work.
You must be able to work well under direction from the Chief Stewardess and have a minimum of 2-3 years experience on board Superyachts.
The private yacht is based in the Mediterranean for the summer and travels to Caribbean/Maldives/Dubai for winter.
For this role, you will have the following attributes;
- Experience in service, housekeeping, inventories and laundry
- Excellent presentation, fit and active with a healthy mindset
- “Can Do” positive attitude with excellent eye to detail
- Be a team worker with good organizational skills, self-motivated and energetic
- Seafarer’s Medical Certificate (ENG1) with a minimum of 6 months validity
- STCW including PSSD
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Fluent English (spoken & written)
Salary: 3000-3500 US Dollars, depending on experience
Start Date: 1st October with a 3:1 rotation
To apply: Click on the button below to “Apply Now”
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1. So please send these also
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.